Remake Policy and Limited Warranty.
Limited Warranty / Limitation of Liability: Dental Designs (“the lab”) warrants that all dental devices are made according to your specifications and approval in the belief that the device will be useful. Subject to the return of a device that is placed and then fails, the lab will repair or replace the device without charge for the cost of materials and workmanship or refund the original price paid.
Warranty on Specific Products Include:
Crown and Bridge Restorations– 5 years
Essix – 30 days
Full Arch Zirconia – 5 Years, after five years cost to replace is $1700
Repairs – 30 days, unless stated no warranty
Removable Implant Denture – Case by Case
PMMA – 1 year, after 1 year $500 for the first,
For each device listed below, Original MUST be returned
Acrylic Partials – 60 days
All 3D printed splints – 1 remake in 1 year
Avoid Embarrassment Denture – 30 days
Dentures (Premium / Econo) – 1 year
Duraflex Partials – 1 year
Framework Partials – 2 years on metal, 1 year on Acrylic
Hard Splints – 1 year
There are many reasons for a product to be remade and we are grateful for the chance to make things better. Remakes are costly for the lab and the doctor. We want to make sure that the way we handle this issue makes sense for a better relationship for all of us.
However, charges will likely be incurred under the following circumstances:
- The original dental restoration was not returned.
- Obvious client failure. Full Charge
- The bite or impression sent is different from the original.
- Abutments and/or teeth are re-prepped.
- Restorative materials requested are different from the original order.
- The shade is different from original order.
- Specific instructions were not provided on the original order.
- The lab questions the model or impression and is informed to proceed.
- The lab has advised the quality of the order cannot be guaranteed and is informed to proceed.
- The restoration fits perfectly on the master model and solid model.
- If no obvious cause is found for the inaccurate seating of a restoration, there will be a charge of ½ the total cost to make the restoration.
Dental Designs will notify clients of any remake policy prior to fabrication. Obvious lab failure will result in No Charge to the client.